Thursday, November 3, 2011

Focus

This afternoon was yet another great practice.  I know I say most practices are great and I truly mean that.  Each and every day this team continues to make me smile and impress me.  Most importantly, they impress themselves and make each other smile.  There were some challenging sets given today and they all conquered them!  As we continue to prepare for our mid season meet in 14 days we will focus more on little things.  For example, Ellen Denton made some changes to her turns today and WOW did it make a difference!  It is a matter of focusing on what needs to be done and listening to the feedback the coaching staff is giving.  There is always something that needs to be improved, changed, or strengthened.  

Tomorrow we will prepare for a test set and Saturday we will swim again Washington and Jefferson College! 

No comments:

Post a Comment